List 5 reasons you will be ok, no matter what.
- I believe in myself. I have self-confidence that is continually challenged and growing that makes me believe in myself.
- I have a good support system. Even though I am pickier now who I allow into my intimate circle, I have genuine, loyal friends, family and a spouse. I love and appreciate them to no end.
- I have fallen many times…and I’m still ok. I know how to recover and each time I learn valuable lessons and get stronger.
- I have a strong moral compass. I used to worry that my moral compass was off. It wasn’t, I just worried about other’s opinions too much and listened to my mother’s criticism too many times. I know what is right and I know what is wrong. I would NEVER intentionally harm someone and will always do my best to do what is best for me, without hurting others, and do my best to spread kindness.
- I am me. I am a courageous, compassionate, confident and connected woman and I am proud! I have come so far in life and don’t plan on stopping anytime soon.
Create a list of your 5 reasons you know you will be ok. Refer back to the list when you’re having a crappy day and you’ll get an instant mood boost 🙂